No upcoming events found
14 Jul 2020
- The good, the bad and the ugly: reflections from conducting a trial in social care - Social care data: challenges and opportunities for evaluation
7 Jul 2020
- Becoming less eligible? Intellectual disability services in the age of austerity - Forced marriage of adults with learning disabilities – developing knowledge, policy and practice to keep people safe
23 Jun 2020
- Dementia, social care and bisexuality - Home care in dementia: critical components for effectiveness
10 Jun 2020
- Approaching research ethics in adult social care: Theories, issues and practical strategies - Ethics review and MCA research
9 Jun 2020
– Isolation and loneliness in people with sight loss in care homes – Older men at the margins
26 May 2020
– The economic case for a range of social care interventions
12 May 2020
– Broadening our understanding of good home care
– Interviewing people living with dementia in social care research
27 Feb 2020
Implementation science: what can it contribute to social care research and the evidence base for improving practice?
12 Feb 2020
This workshop is aimed at helping participants improve their grant writing to be more successful in their applications.
16 Jan 2020
This workshop will discuss the experiences and methods behind the Health Talk online resource for the public and application to social care.
11 Apr 2019
The School's tenth annual conference on 11 April 2019.